If you are even thinking about fundraising for ASN, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you organise and spread the word.
Whether you hold a film screening or simply ask your friends to throw change into a donation bucket at your next birthday party, any funds you raise will help us help women.
Here are just some examples of the things you could do to raise funds for ASN:
- Hold a bake sale at work
- Do something that will challenge you and get sponsored for it (a run, abseil, stop smoking, weight loss etc…!)
- Ask for donations to ASN in lieu of birthday or Christmas gifts
- Organise a fundraising event at your college, work place or home (anything from a knitting party, quiz, wine tasting to live bands, Wii / XBox-party tournament etc.)
- Sign up to our newsletter (if you haven’t already) and forward it to your friends and encourage them to sign up and donate
- Have a themed movie night to raise awareness of abortion issues and to raise money for ASN’s work
Need inspiration? We have a Fundraising Toolkit with loads of easy to implement ideas.
ASN will be very happy to support you with materials, quotes from women we’ve helped, and anything else you may need to make your fundraiser a success.
For my last birthday party, I let my friends know not to buy me gifts – or even drinks at the pub – but instead to put donations to ASN in a child’s beach bucket that I brought along. We raised more than £160!